Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu: may all beings be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and freedom for all.
Corinne carefully designs yoga sessions to the given context combining different styles:
- Ashtanga: create space through shapes
- Hatha: mindfully strengthen the body to hold space
- Vinyasa: creatively move those shapes and find more space
- Yin: melt into the created space and dive deep into the present moment
- Children & Adolescents: enjoy exploring the world and through different lenses
She believes everyone is their own best teacher and therefore she understands her role as a teacher more as a facilitator for the dialogue between body and mind, a connector between the outer and inner world and a host offering a safe space to explore the richness of the very moment. Her style is best described as mindful empowering yoga where she integrates and shares learnings from on and off the mat.
The last few years Corinne travelled across Europe and to other parts of the world to share her experience. That includes amongst others regular classes in yoga studios, subs in fitness centres, sessions at yoga events in London and Zurich, offering safe space through yoga in refugees camps in Greece, working privately with adolescents who experience learning disabilities or have ADHS, providing a brief session on healing touch for around 100 orphans in India, delivering yoga sessions for young burned out women or elderly hear impaired women during retreats, integrating yoga philosophy at child care centres, as well as working with two yoga brands in coordination and communication.
Training put against accredited hours
- 500 hours Hatha and Ashtanga (with distinction) at World Peace Yoga School in Rishikesh, India. Teachers included Amit and Dheru
- 95 hours Yoga and Mindfulness for Children and Adolescents in London, UK and Athens, Greece with Bryony Duckitt from Yoga Beez
- 50 hours Yin Fascial Yoga including Yin yoga, Fascia Trauma Release, Qigong, TCM in Zurich, Switzerland with Beta Lisboa and Sai Calder from DSYFY
- 30 hours Vinyasa Teacher Upgrade training in Zurich, Switzerland organised by POP UP YOGA and taught by Adam Husler