Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
“May all beings be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and freedom for all.”
Corinne found to yoga more than seven years ago by accident, literally. Since she has practiced yoga with different teachers and explored various yoga and/or movement styles worldwide including Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Inside Flow, Yin, Power, Bikram, Lu Jong, Laughing, Dru, Acro, Katonah, Continuum, Animal Flow, Primal Movement, Kundalini, and more.
At some point, she also certified successfully as yoga and mindfulness teacher. As a teacher, Corinne aims at providing dynamic and restorative sessions to different levels, needs and the specific context. She likes to create practices that suit stressed and fitness-keen students alike.
Corinne believes everyone is their own best teacher. Therefore, she understands her role as yoga and mindfulness teacher more as a facilitator for the dialogue between body and mind, a connector between the outer and inner world and a host offering a safe space to explore the richness of the very moment.
As student, Corinne loves to complement her self-practice with reading up theory from different books and participating in varied workshops and sessions, so that she can test the information against scientific evidence, her own experience and the general knowledge.
The last three years, she travelled across Europe to share her yoga and mindfulness joy at yoga studios, community centres, refugees camps, fitness hubs, schools, retreats and events. She worked with and welcomes students from different backgrounds, at various levels, male and female, aged 4 to 90+ years and with different needs including people with ADHS, hear impairment, trauma, burn out, gifted with special abilities, learning disability, who are fitness keen and moms who want to get back into shape
- Regular yoga, mindfulness and fitness classes for children, adolescents and adults Switzerland and Greece
- Individual personal/private classes as per request across Europe
- Sub for yoga studios, fitness centre, women’s gym association Switzerland
- Workshops and events at Lululemon Zurich, at YoNaMo Winterthur, at OM Yoga Show London, at Pukka Tea Event Zurich, at an orphanage in India and for Pink Ribbon Switzerland
- Retreats sailing around Sardegna/Corsica and on Mallorca
- Training yoga students to become assistant teachers and teachers in fitness, yoga, mindfulness, and meditation, refugee camps, Greece
- Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga (500hrs) with distinction, World Peace Yoga School, India
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Children and Adolescents (95hrs), YogaBeez, UK / Greece